ProcurementOur proven and systematic methodologies for sourcing, negotiation, contracting and Supply Partner relationship management are collaborative, innovative and drive competitive advantage.
Partner with us to turn your purchases into profit
Procurement is our passion and our business
Our procurement, contracting and operational supply chain teams work together to develop and deliver benefits to both Clients and Supply Partners every day.
As the sole sourcing partner for our parent company, Compass Group Australia, Foodbuy delivers pricing efficiencies and economies of scale that are simply unmatched.
- We leverage our market leading scale and expertise to develop and bring best pricing to our Clients across industries.
- Our team work with global and local Supply Partners to bring the full range of food, beverage, consumables and hospitality services and products to our Clients.
- We work collaboratively with both Clients and Supply Partners to develop new growth strategies and innovation opportunities.
- Using our market insights to reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
- Working with industry to understand market trends, to develop inflation mitigation opportunities and leverage our national capability.
- Working with Australian businesses alongside investing in new and growing Indigenous organisations to provide sustainable growth and opportunity.
- Leading our procurement, contracting and ongoing supply management activities based on trust, transparency and customer service.
- We are the procurement experts for our Clients, delivering value, insight and opportunity every day.
Best In Class Sourcing
1. Client Strategy, Experience & Requirements
Working with our Clients to understand key business triggers, strategies and consumer experiences so our sourcing strategies and benefit programs align to growth and our Clients consumer needs.
2. Market & Category Review
Utilising our global and Australian scale to develop aligned category strategies for our Clients. Leveraging market capability and expertise coupled with new and emerging innovation to develop procurement and supply strategies for today and tomorrow.
3. Category & Sourcing Strategies
Refining our overall category strategies and individual sourcing activities to align with our Clients requirements and market insights to develop and issue detailed and transparent sourcing enquiries and invitations to the supply market.
4. Sourcing & Negotiation
Managing the whole RFP, tendering and negotiation process. Ensuring we achieve the best value for our Clients across food safety, ethical trading, price, service, performance, relationship, governance and innovation criteria and in developing the financial and non-financial benefits to support Client strategies.
Converting our sourcing outcomes into formal agreements. Ensuring our respective commitments to price, service, ethical trading and social responsability are clear, measured and reportable. Embedding our service standards, food safety protocols and expectations through documented and active risk management strategies - core to our contract management processes.
6. Recommendation & Implementation
Working with our Clients to deliver our benefit recommendations and to align both Client and Supply Partners in effective and efficient implementation ensuring we keep the consumer experience and quality of service foremost in all change programs.
7. Supplier Relationship Management
The continued energy in working with passion and collaboration with our Supply Partners. Ensuring our service standards are consistently achieved whilst seeking new sources of value, innovation and benefit advantage for our Clients.
You made it so simple. Procurement is complex, yet personal and Foodbuy made it transparent. It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, rather those who can best manage change. West HQ and Foodbuy, two likeminded organisations.”
The partnership with Foodbuy is a true strategic advantage for IHG in Australia and their market leadership in food and hospitality procurement will add significant value to our business. Our partnership is based on our shared values, culture and the importance of relationships driving sustainable and competitive advantage.”